A M A L I N A | A M A L
about affies entry Facebook Twitter follow dashboard home

mY lOvE oNe...
Friday 10 April 2015 • 12:11 0 exotics


My love come from star.. hahaha.. so that is my father and my mother..  they thought me about the great things in the world... father had recently retired from Air-force army.. and my mother is a housewife.. since my father retirement they both work as a rubber tapper at my grandmother property. They both have a similar personality and funny too.. hehehe.. i love my dad more than my mom.. because he give me more money and give advises about my life and career...


they are  my lovely sibling... i have 4 brothers and one sister.. i love them very much... we had a great time together went everybody assemble..... we share every problem in every situation... but the one that close to me is my sister.. we shared same hobbies..like reading a novel or manga.. and kpop music.. apart from that, we shared the similarities of admiring the people that has a good ideal type. I LOVE MY FAMILY SOO MUCH....